Scrambled Eggs With A Side Of Fruit
Serves 1, Prep Time 5 Minutes
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Low-Fat Milk (or any other)
- Sea Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or Grape Seed Oil)
- 1 cup fruit of your choice
- Crack the eggs into a prep bowl and scramble. Add the milk and mix until just well blended.
- Heat the oil over low heat in a non-stick pan.
- Add the eggs.
- Scramble until cooked to your liking. The trick to delicious fluffy scrambled eggs is to start the scrambling as soon as the eggs hit the pan and to do so continuously until the eggs coagulate or solidify. You also want to make sure that the eggs never brown so be sure to keep your flame very low.
- Salt to taste.
- Combine the fruit in a bowl.
- Serve the eggs with the fruit on the side.