Blast the Cold and Calories away!
As winter sets in, it's important to stay active. Indoor high intensity interval training aerobics is an ideal way to keep warm and fit all winter long! Hoop shoots are a fun JWM move you can throw into your sessions; below are the steps and benefits. STEPS
- Stand with your feet at hip distance. Engage your core and open across your chest.
- Bend your elbows and pivot both feet at the same time to the right. Swing your arms back, bend your knees, and explode off your feet jumping into the air. As you jump, imagine you’re shooting a basketball into a hoop so push your arms forward into extension.
- Pivot to the left and repeat the move.
- Switch side to side.
- Do for the amount of time your aerobics routines require
- Strengthens glutes, quadriceps, hip flexors, knees, calves, ankles, feet and toes. Tones arms
- Strengthens shoulders
- Improves balance and coordination
- Improves heart health and circulation
- Great to incorporate into high-impact cardio aerobics routines