Get Your Body Ready For The Holidays: Two Hand Kettlebell Swing
The JWM has close to 200 videos that teach you how to tone all areas of your body. You can tone individual body parts using the fitness index or you can use the calendars, which integrate the video modules into full aerobic calorie blasting routines. The steps and benefits are included for each exercise. Below is an example of the steps and benefits of the Two Hand Kettlebell Swing. As a subscriber to my method, you also also get the video demo! Get your body ready for the holidays and new year everyone! The complete JWM fitness programs with over 150 exercises modules for toning and cardio are one click away. Get fit now here! Two Hand Kettlebell Swing Steps
- Place a kettlebell on the floor in front of you. Stand with your feet slightly wider than hips distance apart.
- Bend from the waist and grab the kettlebell with both hands. Engage your core and keep your spine long for the duration of the exercise. Bend your knees slightly.
- Lift the kettlebell about an inch off the ground. Then, with straight arms swing the kettlebell back between your legs. Keeping your momentum, straighten your legs and stand upright as you swing the kettlebell up in front of you to shoulder height (keep arms straight the whole time). Go right into the next swing.
- Do 2 sets of 10 reps per set.
- Tones triceps, biceps, forearms, pectorals and deltoids
- Strengthens wrists, elbows, shoulders, and back
- Tones core
- Strengthens glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, knees, calves, and ankles
- Stretches glutes, hamstrings, knees, calves