Broccoli Tofu Coconut Curry
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add and sauté the broccoli until tender and golden.
- In a separate pan, heat the sesame oil over high heat. Add the tofu to this pan and cook on both sides until golden.
- Combine the tofu and the broccoli in one pan. Add the coconut milk to coat the broccoli and tofu.
- Turn the heat down to low.
- Add two dashes of curry powder, one dash of turmeric and salt to taste (If you prefer more intense flavor, add more spices).
- Cook for approximately 5-minutes so that the broccoli and tofu can absorb the flavors of the spices.
- Serve the curry with a whole grain of choice.
Serves 1, prep time 15 minutes
- 2 tsps. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 handful broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/3 block extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup low-fat coconut milk
- curry powder
- 1 tsp. Earth Balance