Chopped Salad With Black Beans, Avocado, Green Beans, And Grape Tomatoes
Serves 1, prep time 5 minutes
- 6 romaine spears, chopped
- ¼ cup black beans (canned in water with no salt, or if dry, soak and boiled them in water for 1 hour until tender)
- a few grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/3 avocado, cut into chunks
- Place the romaine in a salad bowl.
- If using canned black beans, drain and rinse them. If made from scratch, let the beans cool to room temperature.
- Add the black beans, tomatoes and avocado to the romaine.
- Add the white balsamic vinaigrette to the salad ingredients.
- Top the salad a grind of salt and pepper.
- Toss all ingredients.