Egg White Frittata With Spinach, Mushrooms And Parmesan
- 4 egg whites
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 2 cups mushrooms of your choice
- 2 tbsps. monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 tbsps. white cheddar, grated
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat, add 1tbsp olive oil to a skillet.
- Add and sauté the spinach and mushrooms. When the spinach and mushrooms are cooked, about 4 minutes, transfer to a prep bowl.
- Add the other tbsp. olive oil to the pan.
- Add the egg whites.
- With a fork, pull the edges of the egg whites towards the center of the pan leaving some liquid egg whites in the center of the skillet.
- Add the spinach and mushrooms spreading them evenly across the egg whites.
- Sprinkle the cheeses around the egg whites. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake until the egg whites are completely solid and fluffy and the cheese melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve (optional: with a slice of 7-grain toast).