Gluten-Free Crepes With Maple Syrup And Cinnamon
- Whisk all of the ingredients in a bowl until the batter is smooth and very thin.
- Add more milk if needed.
- Heat Earth Balance in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and swirl it around the edges of the pan until it forms a paper thin crepe.
- Let the crepe sit for a minute to solidify.
- Once the crepe is formed and lightly browned, flip it with a spatula. Cook the crepe for another minute or two until it’s done.
- Drizzle the crepe with maple syrup and sprinkle it with cinnamon (optional).
- Serve 2 crepes per person.