Grey Sole with Lemon, Olive Oil, and Capers
Prep Time 20-minutes, Serves 1 person per filet
- 1 5 ounce grey sole filet (dover sole, lemon sole, flounder, scallops, and shrimp also work beautifully)
- Lemon juice from one half of a lemon
- 1 tbsp. capers
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the fish filets.
- Take a large piece of foil, enough to create a bag around the fish and place the filets into it.
- Place the foil with the fish into a pyrex baking dish.
- Drizzle the olive oil and then squeeze the lemon over the fish.
- Add the capers atop the filets and drizzle some of the caper juice over it as well.
- Close the foil, folding the edges to make a sealed pouch (no air should get through so the fish can steam).
- Place the dish into the oven (you can also do this on the grill placing the foil bag onto a baking sheet and then onto the grill)
- Cook for approximately 10-12 minutes, until fish is soft and flaky (more or less depending on the size of the filet.
- When done, remove dish from oven.
- Serve with polenta, a whole grain, or potato and a vegetable side.