Healthy Easy Pure Guacamole And Chips For Super Bowl Sunday
If you are getting ready to prepare your Super Bowl XLVIII party snacks, you can eat the same treats as always while keeping them healthy. Guacamole with chips is a classic you can make without any extra fat. Follow my written recipe or watch the cooking video in which I teach you how to make my pure guacamole in less than 2 minutes!
Healthy Easy Pure Guacamole
Learn with me in my cooking video here–scroll down to the pure guacamole box and click the play button!
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- sea salt
Serves 2, Prep Time Under 2 Minutes
- Scoop the avocado out of its skin and transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Chop the garlic.
- Add the garlic to the avocado and lightly mash them together with a fork leaving some avocado chunks.
- Squeeze the lime over the avocado and garlic and mix it in.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt to taste.
Organic White Corn Chips
- 2 small organic white corn tortillas
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- Sea salt
Serves 1 , Prep Time 5-minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray both sides of the tortillas with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the tortillas in the oven.
- Bake until the tortillas are crunchy, about 10 minutes (flip them over so that you can get both sides)
- Remove the tortillas from the oven.
- Sprinkle the sea salt on the tortillas.
- Break each tortilla into quarters.
For my entire line of cooking videos and hundreds of my recipes, you can become a JWM subscriber here.