- Add the banana, almond milk, ice, and mint leaves to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and totally green.
- Add the vanilla bean and matcha powder.
- Blend again thoroughly.
- Serve in a glass with a sprig of mint slung over the rim of the glass.
- *For breakfast, eat with a side of homemade JWM low-fat granola.
- *For a snack, serve on it's own.
- *For dessert after dinner, serve with a sprinkle of yogurt chips or organic dark chocolate chips.
Serves 1, Prep Time 3 Minutes
- 1/2 pre-frozen fresh organic banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic 2% milk
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves (don’t pack them down)
- 1/2 vanilla bean strand
- 1/2 tsp. organic matcha green tea