Popcorn with Sea Salt and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Serves 1 , Prep Time 5 Minutes
- 1/8 cup popcorn
- dash of sea salt
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- The easiest and best way to make popcorn is with an air popper.
- If you’re using a pot, follow the next few steps.
- Heat 1tsp. olive oil in a pot over low heat.
- Add and and shuffle the corn kernels.
- Place a lid on the pot. Let the kernels heat until they pop, about 4 minutes.
- Shuffle the corn kernels around every thirty seconds as they continue to pop to avoid burning the popped corn on the bottom.
- Once all kernels are popped, sprinkle the sea salt and drizzle the olive oil over it.