Asparagus And Mushroom Tacos
Serves 1, time 10 minutes
- 5 asparagus spears cut into small rounds
- 2 cups mixed mushrooms
- 1tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup organic jack cheese, shredded
- 2 corn tortillas
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced cucumbers
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add and sauté the asparagus, 3-5 minutes until tender with a slight crunch. When done, place the asparagus in a prep bowl.
- In the same pan, sauté the mushrooms until crispy on the outside but still tender on the inside.
- In another pan, heat the tortillas on both sides.
- After flipping the tortillas, add the cheese to each.
- Place a lid on the pan until the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese melts, add the asparagus and mushrooms to each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with a spoon of cucumbers, a spoon of tomatoes, and a scoop of guacamole.
- Salt and pepper to taste.