Spinach Ravioli With Sweet Peas And Corn
Serves 1, prep time 10 minutes
- 8 1-inch spinach and ricotta ravioli (store bought)
- ¼ organic green peas
- ¼ cup organic corn
- 2 tsps. extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Steam or boil (3-5 minutes) the peas and corn until tender (strain the water if boiling).
- Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the peas and corn to the sauté pan. Flash fry the peas and corn, about 1-2 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil for the ravioli.
- Add the ravioli to the water and reduce heat.
- Cook the ravioli per the instructions, usually around 5 minutes until the ravioli float.
- Carefully remove the ravioli from the pot with a slotted spoon (be careful not to pierce the pasta as you spoon them out).
- Plate the ravioli and drizzle with 1tsp. olive oil.
- Top the ravioli with the peas and corn.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Salt to taste.