Best Valentine’s Day Recipe: Make Your Loved Ones Melt With These Awesome Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies!
Valentine’s Day is definitely a reason to enjoy yourself and a sweet treat! This is my all-time favorite brownie recipe. It’s easy, fast, rich and absolutely delicious without being overwhelmingly sweet. If you want to wow your loved ones on Valentine’s Day, bake a batch of these yummy treats, pack ’em up and watch everyone melt!
3 ounces fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), chopped
1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the baking rack on the middle level.
- Butter and flour an 8-inch square baking pan, knocking out any excess flour.
- In a heavy 1 1/2-quart saucepan over low heart, melt the bittersweet and unsweetened chocolate with the butter, stirring until smooth.
- Remove the pot from the stove and cool to lukewarm.
- Pour the chocolate into a mixing bowl.
- Add and whisk in the sugar and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, whisking well until the mixture is glossy and smooth.
- Add the salt and flour until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool the brownies before cutting them.
- Cut and transfer a few of the brownies to a small plastic bag. Tie a red bow around the neck of the bag and tape your love note to it.
Happy Valentine’s Day!