Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding With Cardamom
Prep Time 2 Minutes, Serves 1
- 1.5 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1-2 dashes of cardamom
- 1 tsp. all natural pure maple syrup
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup berries or fruit of your choice
- 4 walnuts crushed
- Place almond milk in a bowl.
- Add the chia seeds and cardamom.
- Split the vanilla bean down the middle and scrape the vanilla out letting it fall into the bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Put plastic wrap over the bowl tightly and transfer to refrigerator. Let sit overnight.
- In the morning, stir the pudding until well blended.
- Drizzle maple syrup over the pudding.
- Top with berries and walnuts.