Vegan Organic Sweet Green Pea And Corn Soup
Try my Vegan Organic Green Pea And Corn Soup for lunch today especially if you are in the cold and snowy parts of the world! Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup organic green peas
- 1 cups organic corn
- 2.5 cups water (only use 2 cups if you are using vegetable broth)
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon or 1/2 cup organic vegetable broth
- sea salt
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Bring the water to a boil in a soup pot.
- Add the peas and all of the corn.
- Add the vegetable broth or bullion
- Stir and simmer for a few minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove 1/2 cup of the peas and place in a prep bow.
- In batches, transfer the soup to a blender. Puree until totally smooth.
- Pour the soup back into its pot over a low flame.
- Add the extra peas back to the pot.
- Add the sea salt to taste.
- Add the olive oil and stir.