Warm Tricolore Salad with Avocado
Serves 1, Prep Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 of a endive
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 1/2 cup radicchio
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/2 avocado
- Chop the endive, radicchio and arugula and combine in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add the lettuces to the skillet and flash fry, about 1 minute. Toss as they cook.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and arrange the tricolor on a serving plate. Squeeze lemon juice over the salad and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the avocado into lengthwise slices.
- Top the tricolor with the avocado.